To dismiss misconceptions, microwave ovens don’t cause cancer. There are various types of radiation with different energy levels. For instance, X-rays emit a lot of energy hence can affect DNA. This type of radiation is called ionizing and can contribute to cancer. On the other hand, microwave ovens have non-ionizing radiation, but the only non-ionizing that causes cancer is ultraviolet (UV) and not microwaves.
Is Microwave bad for health?
Microwaves are safe for health unless they are not maintained in good condition. A damaged, dirty, or modified microwave oven can cause leakage. Therefore, you should check if the doors are properly closed to avoid microwaves from being generated while open. Additionally, keep the door seal clean and ensure there are no signs of damage. If there is any fault, don’t use it until it is repaired by an expert. What’s more, the microwaves will not remain in the food; it’s just like turning off the lights; no light remains, according to WHO reports about microwave safety.
Is Microwave oven safe?
Most people will scare you that microwaves are likely to cause problems. However, you don’t have to worry if you are using the products manufactured by qualified brands. They are safe and convenient when used according to the manufacturer’s instructions. You have to take several precautions. For instance:
● Food safety: the heating rate depends on the power rating, amount of food, density, and water content. When the microwave wave oven does not distribute heat evenly in food, there will be uneven cooking. Microorganisms can cause health risks if the food is not cooked well.
● Thermal safety: when handling hot items in the oven, one can get burn injuries.
● Microwave safety: it is designed to ensure microwaves stay within and can only be present when the door is closed or switched on.
Here are essential features that make microwave safe:
● Turntables: it should rotate food and distribute heat evenly in order to avoid turning the food around during heating or cooking.
● Smart sensors: They should measure the heat in food and adjust the amount of power or time automatically.
● Wattage: it should have at least 1,000 watts of power to heat quickly.
Best Microwave manufactures
Since Weili produced its first microwave, it has become the world’s leading appliance manufacturer. It is ranked among the top 3 microwave oven manufacturers in China. Moreover, Weili has ten production lines, thus makes 8 million sales volume.
Why choose us?
● Wide range of products: we provide innovative kitchen appliances for the consumers. The categories range from the air fryer, built-in, and steam oven. This offers diverse cooking solutions for you.
● Top-notch customer services: the company has highly qualified teams that provide customer services like market research, design, phototype sample, safety approval, and mass production.
● High manufacturing capacity: it covers an area of 200 acres and has invested in more than 500M RMB. This lowers costs and improves production efficiency.
● International standard certification: all the products are tested hence safe for consumers. They pass through international certifications like FDA, GS, CB, CE, FCC, ETL, LFGB, REACH, ROHS, SAA, and DGCCRF.
● Quality products: the tech team has years of experience in making appliances. Besides, equipment is made from standard raw materials.
To get a free quote about our products, please fill this contact form.